Friday, March 5, 2010

Random thought......

I am an incurable insomniac. It seems that whenever I lay down for the night all heck breaks loose in my mind. I can think of 40 different things I want to do to change our bathroom. Did I remember to feed the dog? Did I put detergent in the dishwasher before I turned it on? Was my meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 or 11:30? I am sure that there are several million others out there that do the same thing. We are so busy running the rat race that we don't allow our minds to shut down long enough to relax and get a good nights sleep!

I am hoping that this blog helps me to express some of my creativity and ideas as well as connect with others in the same boat with the same or similar interests. I get a lot of inspiration from listening to others and reading blogs (some of my favorites are listed on this page).

Tomorrow my goal is to upload some pictures of my son's bathroom as it is now.....right smack dab in the middle of remodel chaos. Perhaps making the picture public will give me the gumption to move forward and get it done!

Goodnight my fellow bloggers! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment