Friday, March 5, 2010

Have you ever had a day where......

Have you ever had a day where it seemed like you couldn't get anything accomplished? Well, today was one of those days for me. My daily dose of gumption was skipped and replaced with laziness! Gah, I hate days like this! There is so much that needs to be done! Perhaps there is so much to be done that I am too overwhelmed to know where to begin! Hmmmmmm, that sounds better than "Her lazybone is definitely over developed".

I will create a list of everything that needs to be done to my home and everything I want to do to my home. I will make it a point to strive to cross items off this list at least weekly. If I can cross off an item a week, I should be done with my remodel in April of 2019! Perhaps if I get going, I will be inspired to pick up the pace and finish a little sooner!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment